Thursday, April 28, 2011

Downsizing :D

I'm downsizing my dollhouse collection as my Mam is moving in and i need the space!!! i'm listing on Australian ebay if anyone is interested....i can post the small things overseas ...the postage will be more than whats quoted just message me if your interested :D   http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Half-Scale-Jia-Yi-dresser-and-stool-/320691678204?pt=AU_Houses_Miniatures&hash=item4aaab6abfc
 unfortunately the houses can only be picked up as they are too heavy to post....thanks for looking :D follow the look at my other items link to see whats available...am still listing so check back often :D x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I must be so terrible to part with so much of your collection. I've already seen your houses and thought how come pick-up only items are always on the Mainland, I just hadn't realised they were yours! I'll be sure to keep an eye on your auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your stuff will just be snapped up! I had to downsize myself. I had to move into a rental because my house isn't finished being built yet. And this house has no place for me to put a workshop. Good luck with your sale!
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that you have to get rid of your collection, but I hope that you have many sales .. would you like to take part in my giveaway?http://lascosasdemariaayamontino.blogspot.com.es/
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete