Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm back from my Trip :D

Well I'm back from my 9 week trip of a lifetime to England :D We had a fabulous time and I promise now to be more active...really!!! lol
Lots of reading to catch up on to see what you've all been up to but I notice the blog format has changed :( I'll have to read up on it as I cant work out how to post a sidebar link...I was going to post Cinderella Moments fabulous giveaway which ends on 30th July so I'll do it here instead...please pop over and visit her site she is now a .com!!! yayyyyyy well done Caroline!!! 
 ....speak soon and thanks for looking :D Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back and that you enjoyed your holiday so much.

    It really takes time to catch up here - one week offline and I feel I'm far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda,
    super that you enjoyed your holiday in England.
    A big hug from Germany,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, it has been ages since I last dropped by your site. Glad I did. Sounds like you had quite a happy time. Shows are utterly delightful experiences.

    Thanks, too, for the heads up on Caroline's gorgeous Give-Away.

    Trust your life is lovely. Always is when working with minis! : )))

    Warmest hugs.

    ReplyDelete