Yes its nearly here again!!! i'm so disorganised this year however i'm sure it'll be alright on the night as they say :D
My thoughts are turning to 2011 and the things i'd like to achieve....such a long list but if i get a few things crossed off i'll be happy :)
1. the usual losing of weight...prolly not going to happen
2. giving up smoking....another non event i suspect...7 a day for my sanity isnt too bad? is it?
3. saving money...ok ok theres no way that will happen either :P
Now to the more achievable list :)
4. open an ETSY shop...make 2 of what i make now for my own use miniatures and sell one :)
5. consolidate the dollhouses.... :( sad but neccessary i have so many in a tiny space its getting abit oppressive
6. work on quality not quantity of the houses themselves and the stuff i have in them
7. redecorate my real life house
8. work on edging my last darling left at home out into the big wide world in order to....
9. have a huge nicely decorated craft room
and last but not least...
10. Be happy and healthy :D
Ok i feel better now...i've written it down and now can forget all about it :P
Anyone else thinking of 2011 yet?
EDIT: ...i have JUST found out that theres a miniature shop 50 minutes drive from me selling...Dollshouse Emporium kits!!!! This is NOT a good start to my culling of houses!!!! They have my dream house...The Fairbanks...in stock!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttp://fairymeadowminiatures.com.au/shop/fair-banks-kit-p68190.html